JOBS AT ALIENS
Working at Aliens is sort of a sci-fi adventurous dream come true
We’re a bunch of people who’d make you say,
‘Wow, such interesting, amazing, fabulous people!’
A lively environment bustling with activity, music that tingles the nerves, fun people to mingle with, and tattoos that scream - WOW! We Aliens are people who make a difference with seamless efforts.
It’s been a great journey since 2011 and we’re now growing to newer heights every passing day. We’re one of the fastest growing chain of tattoo
studios around the world and provide elite tattoo designs and tattoo services. In less than 8 years, we extended our reach to a global scale catering to international clientele, which now adds up to almost 60% of our business.
We have been trend setters when it comes to art, Aliens Tattoo strives hard to break the monotony of traditional art and aspire to bring more to it, we love to blend the art, technology and future trend to come up with immersive tattoo designs and its experience.
We have been a tattoo house for lot of celebrities like Laurie Calvert (Hollywood actor), Virat Kohli (World Class Indian Cricketer), Hardik Pandya (Indian cricketer) and a lot of other famous personalities.
We have been covered by various international magazines like Total Tattoo Magazine, Vogue, and other top tattoo magazines. In the past four years, we’ve grown massively with new franchises coming up in almost every other city and we are going to boom leaps and bounds.
CAREER AT ALIENS
Aliens Tattoo School is another venture on Aliens, an initiative to produce extraordinary, quality tattoo artists to serve this industry. Aliens Tattoo School is the platform for all the aspiring artists around the globe to pursue tattooing as a career by offering various courses in tattoo art.
Aliens Tattoo started from almost nothing but strong emotions and dedicated hard work. The initial phase had Sunny Bhanushali heading the business along with his wife and a few tattoo artists. But it looks brighter and much larger today, with around 30 employees over 6 departments.
The idea was to have a studios/franchises in every city possible, be it in India or abroad. Within a span of 5 months we’ve expanded to 5 cities with franchises in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Lucknow and Vishakhapatnam. The California studio is underway. The pace at which we are growing is tremendous and we’re headstrong that we will create new peaks in the Tattoo Art Industry all over by providing quality artists and services! Join the Aliens team in the journey towards growth with some amazing tattoos.
JOB PROFILE (Tattoo Artist)
- Commercial Tattoos
- Maintaining clean & hygienic work stations for studio
- Serving clients in terms of designing & sizing
- Helping other artists with tattoo designs and stencilling.
- Should have thorough knowledge about Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on tattoo techniques and hygiene.
- Strong design sense.
- Good communication skills.
- Sporting and good team player.
- Quick Learner
JOB PROFILE (Videographer & Editor)
- You will be responsible for creating conceptual creative videos from scratch for marketing.
- Creating short 1-min videos for branding and marketing on Facebook and Instagram.
- Create tutorials for online tattoo education program
- Create video content for Youtube
- Should know how to create a conceptual video from scratch.
- Good at storyboarding and creative visualization
- Great at Video Editing (use of Premiere Pro and Final cut Pro)
- Exceptional camera handling skills
- Good communication skills
- Sporting and good team player
- Fast Learner
JOB PROFILE (Graphic Designer)
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts as per the requirement of the campaign.
- Following deadlines and managing time efficiently
- Exceptional skills of apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Produce great web, print, and digital content for the company.
- Visualization and creation of design solutions that are visually appealing, user-friendly, and functional.
- Understanding of our needs and design briefs so that appropriate designs are made.
- Research and overall strategy are extremely important to keep abreast of the fast-changing media and requirements.
- Apt with software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Exceptional knowledge of Design and Art.
- A great portfolio of commercial work.
- Good communication skills and an effective team player.
- Sporting attitude
- Fast Learner
JOB PROFILE (Marketing Head)
- Understanding the business of the client and how to effectively advertise their product/service.
- Create ad campaigns on different platforms, identify and analyze the relevant metrics, optimize to ensure goals are met.
- Brainstorming with content strategists to optimize the content of ads to reach relevant consumer groups.
- Should have a thorough understanding of the marketing funnel and landing page optimization.
- Aiding the visualization process and creating designs solutions that are appealing as well as functional.
- Collaborate with all the marketing departments - sales, social media, front end.
- Research and strategy are extremely important to keep abreast of the fast-changing media and requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experienced in Online and Offline marketing.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of tools like Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, & Google AdWords.
- Must be able to effectively integrate the above tools in different scenarios.
- Must showcase exceptional leadership qualities.
- Sporting attitude.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to keep deadlines and efficient time management.
- Ability to present and explain designs and concepts with conviction.
JOB PROFILE (Data Analyst)
- You’ll be responsible to collect, update and maintain data on regular basis
- Coordinate and aggressively follow up with relevant teams and manage database
- Lead management in CRM
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MIS Analytical and presentation skills.
- Must be good at multi tasking and time management.
JOB PROFILE (Client Servicing)
- Attending walk-in clients by building a friendly conversation and understanding their requirements.
- Handling queries over Calls/ Emails.
- Up-selling our products by making client understand its benefits.
- Confirm bookings as well as take follow-ups and reschedule appointments
- Clearly convey pricing for available services.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Welcoming personality
- Cool temperament
JOB PROFILE (Web Designer)
- Create a cohesive and compelling user experience that deserves conversion.
- Work with marketing and creative teams to build webpages and conversion assets.
- Manage websites on Wordpress, Wix
- Update current events on websites-
- Managing existing and upcoming websites.
- Good design sense for website layout.
- Knowledge about WIX & WordPress.
- Creative outlook.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must showcase a strong design sense.
- Updated with the latest web design trends.
JOB PROFILE (Software Developer)
- Design and Developing software suites
- Maintaining key components of the software suite.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting system issues.
- Identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Proficiency with Java Script.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- High level of programming and related technical skills.
- Proactive in providing unique inputs.
JOB PROFILE (Sales Executive)
- Understanding requirements and providing appropriate solutions across all communication channels.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls.
- Managing and updating client database.
- Building client loyalty by follow ups.
- Coordinate with respective teams to deliver on time.
- Good communication skills
JOB PROFILE (HR & Legal Affairs)
- Looking after all the legal concerns of the company.
- Handle Employee Grievances issues tactfully.
- Drafting of legal notices and replies to various communications sent and received by the
- Coordinating with lawyers.
- Maintaining legal documents.
- Thorough knowledge of sourcing using multiple job portals, LinkedIn and various other sources of
- Screening resumes and taking telephonic interviews.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with hiring managers.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Completing joining formalities (Documentation & Bank account opening formalities).
- Good Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sound decision making skills.